Corte solves difficult organizational and people problems. We find the unique root causes of problems and design solutions that bring long term organizational effectiveness.
- We solve difficult problems such a chronic conflict, excessive turnover, poor performance, lack of leadership alignment, and poor adoption of technology or process changes.
- Rather than a canned solution based on training or team building, Corte uses Intentional Design to diagnose the real causes of organizational and people problems. We gather multiple types of data to test and confirm potential causes and then gain leadership alignment on what problems to solve.
- We use the Rapid Design Process to develop solutions to the organizational problems. We examine all aspects of the organization that are determined to be in scope. The new design might be include clarifications of the strategy, structure, operating model, consequences or leadership alignment on any or all of those topics.
- The solution may also include improved communications so people have accurate expectations for how the organization should operate and the rewards for being a member.
- We create baseline and target metrics or full scorecard to be able to track implementation of the changes and improvements in the organizations performance
- We work with the client to socialize the new design with those that will have to implement it. We work with leaders to make sure they can articulate the reasons for change and the nature of the changes so they can stand behind it and make it work.
- We develop a detailed implementation plan so that the combined organization is implemented with excellence.